Need Help Completing a Form?

If you have questions or need assistance completing a form, please contact the UBC Pension Administration Office.

Please send the completed forms to:

UBC Staff Pension Plan
Pension Administration Office
201 – 2389 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3

Please note when using Campus Mail – we are ZONE 3.

Having problems viewing a form?

If you are having issues viewing/loading a form, please try refreshing your web browser. If this does not work, you may need to check if your web browser or PDF viewer requires an update.

General Forms

Marriage Breakdown Forms

Tax-Related Forms