Need help completing a form?
Instructions are available at the bottom of this page to assist you with viewing a form or with completing a fillable/savable PDF form. If you have questions or require further assistance to complete a form, please contact the UBC Pension Administration Office.
Please send the completed forms to:
UBC Staff Pension Plan
Pension Administration Office
201 – 2389 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
Please note when using Campus Mail – we are ZONE 3.
- SPP Beneficiary Designation Form (Note: This form is for Deferred members only. Active members can make beneficiary designations/changes online through Workday. This form is fillable – please follow the instructions at the end of this page)
- Post-Retirement Beneficiary Designation Form (Note: This form is fillable – please follow the instructions at the end of this page)
- Direct Deposit of Pension Payments to Canadian Savings Account
- Direct Deposit of Pension Payments to US Chequing or Savings Account
- Form 4 – Spouse’s Waiver of Beneficiary Right to Benefits in a Pension Plan, Locked-In Retirement Account, Life Income Fund or Annuity Before Payments Start
Marriage Breakdown Forms
- Form P1 – Claim and Request for Information and Notice
- Form P2 – Request for Designation as Limited Member
- Form P4 – Request by Limited Member for Transfer or Separate Pension
- Form P9 – Agreement to Have Benefits Divided
- T2151 – for Regular and/or Locked-in Fund Transfers
- Locked-In Retirement Account (LIRA) Agreement
- TD1 – Personal Tax Credits Return (2022)
- TD1-WS – Personal Tax Credits Return Worksheet (2022)
- TD1BC – BC Personal Tax Credits Return (2022)
- TD1BC-WS – BC Personal Tax Credits Return Worksheet (2022)
- TD1 forms for other provinces (2022)
Having problems viewing a form?
If you are having issues viewing/loading a form, please try refreshing your web browser. If this does not work, you may need to check if your web browser or PDF viewer requires an update.
Instructions for fillable/savable PDF forms
To be able to fill in and save a PDF form, make sure you have a copy of Adobe Reader. If you don’t have a copy, you can download one from the Adobe website.
- Save the PDF fillable/savable form in a folder that you will easily find on your computer.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the file, and open it from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your PDF form.
- To insert an electronic signature, please follow the Sign a PDF instructions on the Adobe Acrobat website. Click on Steps to sign a PDF to expand the step-by-step instructions.